Hi medo,

Please read this article in the bakery:
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/using-cake_admin-for-multiple-user-types
May be, that helps you...

Like websta said, the right way is, to use of 'prefix':
'prefix'=>'admin'

But use it in both routings, like this:
Router::connect( '/admin/:controller/:action/*', array
('prefix'=>'admin'));
Router::connect('/superadmin/:controller/:action/*', array
('prefix'=>'admin'));

The 'prefix'=>'admin' tells cake to use the defined admin-routing:
Configure::write('Routing.admin', 'yourprefix')

I solved this long time ago. Please tell, if it works.
If not, I will look for more details in my projects to help you...

RoVo