Hey all,

Very simply question but cannot seem to find the answer. I have the
directory structure and everything in tact in the normal way. However,
on my server I put the entire structure in the /myapp folder in the
document root.

Now, everything is all mest up and there is no CSS and files are
missing and such. Surely cake has a simple variable to reflect these
changes? Any advice? I have already looked at the book and the bakery
and have tried things but they have not worked, such as messing with
the variables in the index.php file.

I am using version 1.2

Thank you for any advice/pointers.

Regards