Hi,

I have an application created last year using the rc2 release. When I
upgraded the core to the stable release, I had a few problems
accessing methods in my plugin's model.

I have an ShoppingCart.OrderProduct model. The OrderProduct model has
a function named "was_purchased". It just basically checks if a
certain product was purchased by the given user. In my
AccountController, it is outside my plugin I called it this way

$this->OrderProduct->was_purchased($order_id, $user_id);

The above line gave me the following error:
Warning (512): SQL Error: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near 'was_purchased' at line 1 [CORE\cake\libs
\model\datasources\dbo_source.php, line 514]
Query: was_purchased

In the previous cake version, it works fine. We are actually using it
in our production. Any idea? I have checked it with google and the
docs but I am probably missing the help I need.

Cheers,
jaro