I'm working thru the "Simple Acl controlled Application" in the
cookbook and cannot get past the 10.2.4 Acts As a Requester step.
Everything is working up to this point, baking the files, initializing
the Dd Acl, tables, etc. I'm on a Mac and can view the app in progress
at http://localhost/tusers/

Before this step, I can see the users and groups scaffolded views at
http://localhost/tusers/users/
http://localhost/tusers/groups/

However, when I add the lines $belongsTo and $actsAs to the users and
groups models (step 10.2.4), I get the following errors when trying to
access the above pages.

Error: The requested address '/users' was not found on this server.
Error: The requested address '/groups' was not found on this server.

So now I'm stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.