Is there something special I need or am missing with using jQuery? I
have the jquery.php im my views/helpers but no matter what i try to
create i get "is not a function" or syntax error in <!DOCTYPE

I have downloaded demos of jquery apps, tested fine running them in a
normal php page. Copy the HTML code into my view, add the scripts used
in the demo to <?php $javascript->link(array('jquery.easing.1.3'),
false); ?>

Added the javascript that is in the demo to my view.

I checked using FireBug and I can see the scripts in the <HEAD>
correctly, but nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong? Missing?

Basically i am trying to build the accordian as seen on
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-accordion/

Thanks,
Dave