Hi,

I really appreciate that CakePHP is licensed under the MIT license, as
it offers a wide range of freedom. But nevertheless, before using it
for commercial use, I would like to clear out one big question for me:
Is it allowed, regarding to this license, to deliver a copy of CakePHP
with my commercial app, so I don't have to write out instructions for
obtaining it or something?

I am planning to write an application on a "product" base, so I could
sell it, but I'm unsure if I had to leave out cake itself in my
applications retail package.

Thanks in advance,

Arne