How do you set up a "click to edit" on a page? Idea is that a USER can
see his information, but when he clicks "click to edit" button the
page changes into a form where he can save his data with ajax and then
"saving....." page now shows his newly updated data?

I tried the echo $ajax->link('Click to Edit', '/users/
update_profile/',
                                        array('update'=>'test', 'loaded' =>
'Effect.BlindDown(\'test
\')'),null,false); ?>
but then once the info changed inside the DIV how do i escape and go
back to the original data that was there to begin with?

Then I thought OK must be done with elements, but seems like a lot of
work to render elements because i want to have certain section of the
profile editable in blocks....ie Contact info is 1 block of editable
info, Bio is another and so on.

Not looking for the answer...just directions pointing me where to look
to start, and general advice on what you would do.

Thanks,
Dave