Hi guys,

I have  a Tag model, which HABTM Images.
I use the form helper to generate acombined edit tag and its assoc
images form.

I found a bug, in which it was already trying to INSERT tags, never
UPDATE them.

I looked in $data in the controller, and it's something like:

Array
(
    [__Token] => Array
        (
            [key] =>...
            [fields] =>...
        )

    [_Tag] => Array
        (
            [id] => 1
        )

    [Tag] => Array
        (
            [name] => exciting
            [description] =>
        )

    [_Image] => Array
        (
            [Image] =>
        )

    [Image] => Array
        (

As you can see, there's an underscore prefix for certain fields!

The form itself is by the book, i.e:

<?php echo $form->create('Tag');?>
        <fieldset>
                <legend><?php __('Edit Tag');?></legend>
        <?php
                echo $form->input('id');
                echo $form->input('name');
                echo $form->input('description');
        ?>

        </fieldset>
<?php echo $form->end('Submit');?>

Has anyone come across something like this before? Am I doing
something obviously wrong??

Thanks guys,
Elwood