I have a situation where i want a certain helper included in all of my
controllers except one.

I would like to be able to put the helper in my app_controller and
explicitly remove it from the one controller that doesn't use it
rather than having to manually add it to all but one of my
controllers.

The $helper property of each controller is an array of strings not
objects removing the helper from there does not work.

Does anyone know the right way to do it?