like you said, I use the database session,It get a good result,
but only in subdomain(  http://sub.mysite.com ) ,It is get a good result,
                 in domain(   http://mysite.com       ),It can't been use
still,
the 2 domain used the same DocumentRoot , same VirtualHost setting.

I saw the phpinfo() about the 2 domain.
the only one different is HTTP_COOKIE's order is different.

any one know why is it [the same DocumentRoot, different domain, the main
domain can't be get a good result(don't use the cookie)]
by the way  i have uncomment the [Configure::write('Cache.disable', true);]

Thanks