On Feb 5, 11:14 am, Dardo Sordi Bogado <dardoso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hint: Are you including the username field?

Yep. Initially I did not, but to do the latest test I used the same
view for both actions, so to have the same data posted. The debug in
fact looks the same a part from the password field that in one case is
not hashed. I'm 99% sure that is something stupid I'm doing wrong
somewhere, but I can't figure out what it is.
Anyway now it's just a matter of couriosity, cause I found out it's
better not to have it hashed in that particular action.

Andrea