Here is the code of a really basic mootools JS object that can pretty
much be dropped in for paging a standard cake index view

http://pastebin.com/d43137c

All you have to do is wrap your view code in a div and specify that id
as your pagingDivId

This is extremely basic and doesnt make allowance for request failure
events etc - just the basics.

HTH,

Paul.