Hi,
I want to avoid the script tag so that no one do the hack or insert
the records using script tag.
I don't know what it should be called exactly, but in my database some
times records get inserted automatically and continuously about 100 to
150 records, these are seems to be inserted using some script and all
the records are like some javascript code or some links. and if Model
does this automatically how can these records get inserted. or I am
understanding the Data sanitization meaning in wrong way.