Hi.

I've got a statement like this:

$prev_article = $this->Article->find('first', array('conditions' =>
$conditions, 'order' => array('Article.id' => 'ASC')));

I know it's almost useless to tell you that, without knowing models,
database structure, etc. I'm only asking from where I coud start to
debug a behaviour that causes a 100% cpu usage on the server.

In my local machine the find gets executed correctly, and I can dump
the SQL statement. Copying that statement and executing it online from
phpmyadmin, it gets executed correctly, without hangs of any sort.

Any idea on how could I proceed?

Thanks.