I know I should have posted there. :) I wanted to post here since I
have a feeling some of the (quite few) intended readers would not be
frequenting those pages.
I had forgotten about withcake so thank you for reminding me. I'll
post there too.

and it always feels good to be called intelligent :)
/Martin