From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of BrendonKoz
Sent: 19 February 2009 23:13
To: CakePHP
Subject: Re: No password hashing

Yeah, scaffolding is only used for testing your application out, not
actually running it in production code.  As Auth/ACL is more of a
production-testing level, or stage, of coding, they do not work with
it (scaffolding).  It's a great time to learn how to use cake's bake
command if you haven't yet.  There is a screencast on the CakePHP
website on how to use it if you haven't yet.  :)

On Feb 19, 3:36 pm, "Toby Mathews" <toby.math...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Finally figured it!! I was baking everything using scaffolding - possibly
an
> oversight on my part, but not using scaffolding seems to have solved the
> problem.
>
> Toby

Behalf