Ensure the full app/tmp/ directory skeleton is in place, from the cake
install, and that premissions are set such that the web server is able to
read / write those directories completely.

If in doubt, copy the app/tmp/ directory from the tarball, over your
applications tmp directory, and set the permissions. This should solve the
problem.
Let us know how you go.

Cheers,

Graham Weldon
w. http://grahamweldon.com
e. gra...@grahamweldon.com
p. +61 407 017 293

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:51:07 -0800 (PST), RyOnLife
<ryan.mckil...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am getting this (and other similar) warnings:
>
> Warning (2):
unlink(/web/php/app/tmp/cache/persistent/cake_core_core_paths)