Hi Adam,

I'm using the following data structure for the table:

id  int(11) unsigned NULL auto_increment
name varchar(50) NULL
parent_id       int(11) Default NULL
lft int(11) unsigned Default NULL
rght    int(11) unsigned Default NULL

Thanks for the tutorial link. I've had a read it and can't find any
real difference.
The only one I spotted was the use of int(11) instaed of int(10) for
lft, rght and parent_id.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark