Good Morning,

I have like 20 pages on my site and they all use these:

                $menu =  $this->Grupo->findAll(null,null, array("Grupo.grupo
ASC"));
                $this->set('menu', $menu );

                $submenu =  $this->Linha->findAll(null,null, array("Linha.linha
ASC"));
                $this->set('submenu', $submenu );

Now I'm putting them in every controller and I also put those two
models:

                var $uses = array('Linha','Grupo');

Can I put this in the app_controller.php file or somewhere else,
instead of repeating this in every file?

Regards,