Something else I noticed is that your Todo text field generation code
seems a bit off. You mention you want to be saving the Todo titles but
your form field is the Todo's ID field filled in with the title data.
Also, I haven't tested this yet but you may have to supply the ID for
each Todo as hidden form elements. So the modified loop might look
like this:

<?php $i = 0; foreach($task['Todo'] as $todo): ?>
        <li>
            <?php e($form->hidden("Todo.$i.id", array('value'
            <?php e($form->text("Todo.$i.title", array('value'
=> $todo['title'], 'class' => 'long'))); ?>
        </li>
<?php $i++; endforeach; ?>