Hi,
I have a set of views in my app that will not be using a database. The
data will be coming from an web method. I believe I still need to use
a model to stay within MVC. So I have my model set up like this with a
test method:

class Workorder extends AppModel
{
        var $useTable = false;

        public function fetchAllWorkdOrders()
        {
                $data = array();

                $data[] = array('id' => '01', 'workorder' => 'Move outlet');
                $data[] = array('id' => '02', 'workorder' => 'Add outlet');
                $data[] = array('id' => '03', 'workorder' => 'Turn on HBO');
                $data[] = array('id' => '04', 'workorder' => 'Allow PPV');
                $data[] = array('id' => '05', 'workorder' => 'Add device');

                return $data;

However when I try to access the index view that calls the
fetchAllWorkOrders method I get a SQL error even though I specified
not to use a table. Are there other steps to let the model know that
it does not use a db? Or am I on the wrong path?

Thanks