This may not even be a cake issue ... it could be in how I have mysql
set up or something, so I'm looking for any tips.  I can use a saveAll
to save up to about 44 records.  More than that, it just stops and
neither COMMIT nor ROLLBACK are called.  If I only to do 43 or less,
it works fine.

I don't even know how to diagnose where the failure is or how to debug
it.  I'm running XAMPP.  My table is stored using the  InnoDB engine
with default XAMPP settings.

Thank you.