I am using Automagic JavaScript Validation. for password i am using
this code:

'password' => array(
                'required' => array('rule' => array('minLength', 7),
'message'=>'Minimum Length of Password is 7'),
        )

It is working perfectly. but for another field I want to maintain the
length between 5 and 10. I am using 'range' for this porpose like
that:

'displayName' => array(
                'required' => array('rule' => array('range', 1,10),
'message'=>'Please enter a display name'),
        )

But it is not working. Can anyone tell me, how to mention the limit
for range.