Hi,

thank for the answer.

I read the blog entry before but it didn't seem to be the most elegant
way because in teknoid's example the Post model is only validated if the
validation of the Tag model was ok.

With the other model associations I got the validation of both models
working by calling saveAll().
Isn't that possible with HABTM?

Regards
Guenther