Von: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-...@googlegroups.com] Im Auftrag
von sjunwan...@gmail.com
Gesendet: Sonntag, 1. März 2009 11:12
An: CakePHP
Betreff: 2 foreign keys to same model?

Hi,
using cake1.2,

I came across a problem while setting up my database.
I have a question on how to set this database up by cake's convention.
I have the following 2 tables:

users
assets

each user has many assets, but any users can allow other users to access their
assets so I figure the following, a third table is needed:

a table that has attributes:
owner, allowed

they both point to users_id, how do I make this table model in cakephp? Is
there another way to do this?
Because i know users_id means foreign key to table users, but how do you have 2
foreign to the same table?

in short
users has many assets, any users can access other user's assets as long as
their id are on the allowed attribute of the owner id. both columns points to
the users table

thank you