Because the german title could be "Mein Blog über CakePHP",
but most Americans will not understand it, same with Spanish,
I would not understand Spanish...
(The whole Content will be available in more languages.)

What would be the best realization? Can I work with the
TranslationBehaviour or should I create a model which represents
the translation table?

thx
Aurelius