On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil
<laww...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not a big deal Brian, I know you are cool and helpful; have seen
> plenty of emails coming from you helping people and suggesting ideas.
> I just felt bad for the guy and didn't want him to feel unwelcome.

Thanks Alfredo. The fact is, though, I felt pretty bad for basically
abusing the list. There was no need to send that out to everyone. I
put the "lame" in flame. So, sorry everyone. I realised later that I
should have apologised, but didn't want to drag this out.

And, if anyone's talking to ira23, please ask him/her to change their
blacklist setting to "delete" rather than bounce because I get one now
every time I post to the list (thanks, lycos.com!). I got the hint..
;-)