Thank you, Miles.
I have another question.

class AppController extends Controller {
    var $uses = array('User');
    var $helpers = array('Form', 'Html', 'Pagination','Javascript','Ajax');
    var $components = array('Acl','Email','Auth');
    function beforeFilter() {//....}
}

class PostsController extends AppController {

    var $name = 'Posts';
    var $components = array('Pagination','Acl','RequestHandler');
//....

//anonymous user can also view the post detail too.
    function detail($id){
      //...

When I try to call 'http://..../posts/detail/2', the page will redirect to
users::login page. I dig into the source of Dispatcher::_invoke() , there is
a line:
//code
$controller->Component->startup($controller);
//code end
When I invoke this url, the Auth::startup method wil be invoked. And you can
this source block
//code
if ($loginAction == $url) {
//....
}else{
if (!$this->user()) {
                if (!$this->RequestHandler->isAjax()) {
                    $this->Session->setFlash($this->authError, 'default',
array(), 'auth');
                    $this->Session->write('Auth.redirect', $url);
                    $controller->redirect($loginAction);
                    return false;
                } elseif (!empty($this->ajaxLogin)) {
                   //...
                } else {
                   //....
//code end

It is here that my action was redirected.  That is why I doubt should we put
the Auth component in Appcontroller at my first post.
Where I have made mistake at again?

--
Thanks
Joshua