Hi !
I builted my application originally to deal with Tasks belonging to
one subproject, which itself was belonging to one project. A project
could have one or more subprojects, which could have one or more
tasks.

Unfortunately, I have to change that to be able to pass the subproject
step. I need to be able to add a task to a project. How can I set up
my Projet, SubProject and Task Models in order to do that ?

I need to be able to do something like that :

Project 1
--Task A
-- Task B
--SubProject 1