I am stumped on setting up model relationship for my site.
I am building an education site with 4 user groups. The 2 in question are
STUDENTS and TEACHERS. How I have set it up there are 2 registration forms
to create the USER (TEACHERS or STUDENTS) so on sign up it creates the USER
and TEACHER_PROFILE or USER and STUDENT_PROFILE (I set it up this way
because the profiles have completely different information)

TEACHERS can add a posts / article
STUDENTS can read the posts / articles
but I want to have it so a STUDENT can bookmark a TEACHERS article. So what
table do I need to create and the fields I would need? I know the STUDENT
TABLE needs a join table but cant quite figure out the way to set it up. Do
I need a students_posts table with:
ID, student_id, post_id then link it up in the STUDENT MODEL?

TEACHER MODEL:
$belongsTo = array(
   'User' => array('className' => 'User',
        'foreignKey' => 'user_id',
        'conditions' => '',
        'fields' => '',
        'order' => ''
   ),
   'Group' => array('className' => 'Group',
        'foreignKey' => 'group_id',
        'conditions' => '',
        'fields' => '',
        'order' => ''
   ),

var $hasMany = array(
   'Post' => array('className' => 'Post',
        'foreignKey' => 'teacher_id',
        'dependent' => false,
        'conditions' => '',
        'fields' => '',
        'order' => '',
        'limit' => '',
        'offset' => '',
        'exclusive' => '',
        'finderQuery' => '',
        'counterQuery' => ''
   )
 );

STUDENT MODEL:
$belongsTo = array(
   'User' => array('className' => 'User',
        'foreignKey' => 'user_id',
        'conditions' => '',
        'fields' => '',
        'order' => ''
   ),
   'Group' => array('className' => 'Group',
        'foreignKey' => 'group_id',
        'conditions' => '',
        'fields' => '',
        'order' => ''