I need a rich,scalable AJAX photo organizer that can help me manage
1000s of photos, including:
- selecting albums and retrieving photos
- paging through thumbnails
- view full-resolution photos in a popup window (lightbox?)
- show/edit tags and property values (DB data) for each photo

I already have the Controller/Model code delivering the right dataset
to the View, but my javascript/Ajax skills are not very good and I
need help there.

Is anyone willing to share, or give me something to start with/
enhance. I'm happy to contribute any changes back to the community.