On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Vera Childs <vchi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I rebaked everything, and the code is copied and pasted between the Member
> and Chapter models, so I don't know what would cause it to show the
> drop-down for one and not the other?

Fixed this one too, but have no clue what I did... I just rebaked the Member
controller and views one more time and magically, the state drop-down
appeared! I wonder if I edited an old copy of the model code that HTML-Kit
may have had open? I don't know. But it works now.

Btw, I am totally loving CakePHP. I started reading about it on Sunday,
wrote my first database and code on Monday, and now on Tuesday I have my
database and a basic set of forms for this project complete. I just need to
add a bit of extra logic and handle user authentication, and I'll be done.
Amazing. :)

-Vera