We are excited that CakePHP was invited to the DotOrg pavilion for the
MySQL conference, April 20-23, Santa Clara, CA. Gwoo and Mark Story
will be attending and there are two other booth openings that need to
be filled.

So, now we have the first ever CakePHP booth pass give away. All
community members are encouraged to reply. Preference will be given to
those who have contributed in irc, group, bakery, etc.

If you are interested in helping in the booth, join #cakephp on
irc.freenode.net and send gwoo a message. If gwoo does not answer,
March 13. The winners will be announced here on Monday, March 16.

We have one conference pass that will be shared between the booth pass
holders, so you should be able to attend at least one talk. In
addition, we all know this is will be a great networking opportunity
with the some of the biggest players in the open source community. You
will have to cover your own expenses, but it's worth every penny. As
an added bonus, you will receive a spiffy new CakePHP t-shirt.

See you in Santa Clara.