I have a controller with  the usual CRUD functions and I added an
additional function called fu (followup)

The fu function has it's own fu.ctp view and after the user enters
data in the form, it saves the data to the database using a save
method

The only problem is that cake always returns control after the form
submit to the edit function, not the fu function.  This is bolloxing
up the application to say the least.

I guess that this is some kind of automagic stuff  but I have not been
able to figure out how to ensure that control after save will not be
automagically passed to an edit function

Be happy to get an explanation how to fix this issue

Danny