Hello everyone,
           today I went to a talk by Google Summer of Code[1], a
google program for open source projects. This program offers student
developers stipends to write code.

Well, I want CakePHP in Google SoC. For this, we need a send a
proposal with ideas to Google with a mentor (dedicated to the new
developer guide), more info at [2].

My first idea for develop in this program are:
 - Mechanism to search into different models (like
searchable-behaviour-for-cakephp [3]) for mysql and postgresql.

Now, we need ideas, get a mentor and submit CakePHP into Google SoC

Bye, and discuss this!.

[1]: http://code.google.com/soc/
[2]: http://socghop.appspot.com/
[3]: http://code.google.com/p/searchable-behaviour-for-cakephp/
--
Diego Caro A.
Estudiante Ing. Civil Informática

diegocaro | http://diego.bloog.cl

"No tengo talentos especiales, pero sí soy
 profundamente curioso", Albert Einstein.