I have the Auth component working correctly on my development site
(localhost).

I have a problem when I try to use it on my production server. If I
try to access /users/login, I am sent to a 404 page (my web hosts, not
a CakePHP page).

I have a very simple Auth configuration; I'm using all default values
(as described in the CakePHP 1.2 manual), my database has a username
and password field, and I'm not trying anything tricky. My controller
is called UsersController, my model User, and my view login.ctp. My
login function is empty and my view is a very simple form. All taken
from the 1.2 manual on the Auth component.

Thanks ahead of time for any information.