Hi Marco,

Please verify that you are using 0777 or 0755 and not '0777' or
'0755'. Pay attention to the quotes.

0777 is not the same as '0777'
The first one is an octal integer and the second one a string.

intval(0777) // is 511
intval('0777') // is 777

See: http://php.net/manual/de/language.types.integer.php

-David