Sorry but perhaps I have not explained well.
I have a div, inside a div I render a element (with params).
I have a link and I would that when I click the link  the ajax helper
reload inside the div the element.

<?
                echo $this->renderElement(
                        'postsList',
                        array(.....)
                );
?>
<?php echo $ajax->link(
    array( 'update' => 'posts' )
);
?>
How must I configure the $ajax->link to re-render the Element?