Well, that's exactly what I have. However, how to populate that
property from database automatically during model creation without
overloading __construct() is what the question is.

P.S. I actually figured out that the reason for exceptions was missing
parameters in constructor, so now it works, but still interested to
see if there's an alternative solution.