Hello everyone,

Let's say I have a model called "Activity" and to each activity users
may add reviews, so I've got a Review model with some validation
rules. Now, I'm showing a form to add a review from one of my views of
my ACtivity model. The form calls my add() method in my Review
controller. Everything works as expected except when the validation
fails, what I want to do here is to show the validation errors in the
form but they are getting lost after a $this->flash() that informs the
user somethign went wrong and takes them back to the previous page.
What's the best way to accomplish what i want here?

I've been pointed that I shouldnt add a Review model from my acitivty
view, but now, lets say this was a blog, would you redirect users to a
whole new page just to add a comment? No, you let them add the comment
right there.. at the Blog' entry view.

Heres the relevant code: http://www.copypastecode.com/codes/view/4114

Thanks for all your suggestions.