it is just the localhost with apache, mysql, and php5,
each query is just cost about 20ms,
also I have greater problem when put my web into a web hosting, the
a page
as I have been set the debug mode to 0 on production server and trun
off the firewall server but I also still need to take about 6s to load
a page.

I just have no idea how would I improve the performance of the web,

this problem related to the model or any others things ??