Hello Friend,

I am working on cakephp1.2 project and having facility of multi
languages.
I am using L10n $this->L10n = new L10n(); method for applying language
based on selection.
I have made two different files for loading message string id variable
as below location:

 For English: app/locale/eng/LC_MESSAGES/default.po and
 For French: app/locale/fre/LC_MESSAGES/default.po

but facing following issues while template integration and using cake
convention for following controls:

When i have set variable of multi language file as label with html
control element like button and link it will not work correctly. For
example,

-       General syntax of cake php to display link as below:
echo $html->link('Link Text' , array('attrkey' => 'attrvalue'));

suppose if i want to display following link with multi language string
variable

echo $html->link('Create User',array('attrkey' => 'attrvalue'));

-       If I want to display above link with multi language string variables
then I have to write as below:
echo $html->link(__('Create User',true),array
('attrkey'=>'attrvalue'));

        But above thing or syntax will not be worked and same thing happened
with buttons too.

 Same issue facing on button if i want to display button like

echo $form->button(__('Create User',true),array
('attrkey'=>'attrvalue'));

but not working....

any one help me on this issue please.........or having any kind of
solution then

please reply me ASAP.

Thanks,
Keyur.