Hello,

I'm a new cooker. I've three days with cake php. For mi aplicaction
firts I'm devel the users-group section. For that, I uses a component
created for a developer (DarkAuth). Now, I'm creating a simple adduser
view with a form. I want that when the user is in creation, a field
shows the posible groups to assign in a multiple select.

The view is located in app/views/users/add.ctp and managed by
users_controller.php. My question is. How I can obtain all the groups
in the system (I've a separated model for group). I can use the
functions of my group model on my user model, it can't breaks the
MVC??.

Thanks for your time and help.

Juan