Hi,

I need help with routes.php, I've read the documentation and many
blogs, articles but I still can't figure out how to do this:

http://localhost/cat/categoryAlias/feed

I have this which works fine:

Router::connect(
        '/cat/:category',
        array('controller' => 'categories', 'action' => 'index'),
        array('category' => '(.*)')
);

But then I'd like to have, for example: http://localhost/cat/Food/feed
- and that would point to Food/index.rss, however it doesn't work,
probably due to (.*) in the previous Router::connect.

How can I do that? I tried things like:

Router::connect(
        '/cat/:category/feed',
        array('controller' => 'categories', 'action' => 'index', 'ext' =>
'rss'),
        array('category' => '(.*)')
);

but no luck..

Also, how far is that from 'http://localhost/:categoryAlias/feed' ?
It would affect other routings if I add a ('/:categories/feed')
wouldn't it?

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks