I know this is a noob question, but its driving me crazy. How do I
grab just the 1.3 branch from the Git repo on Chaw? I used to work
with SVN just fine to develop against nightlies of 1.2.x.x - but
moving 1.3 to Git is seriously hampering my workflow. Could someone
point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.