Hey guys, I have weird problem going on.

I am running Xampp Lite on win xp sp2, with cakePHP 1.2.

Sometimes (twice so far) when I go to open up the site in the browser,
none of the images or styles are there. The main (home) page shows up
but when I try and click on a link it tells me "Object not
found" (basically a page not found error).

I tried restarting my apache server. closing my browser, restarting my
computer and none seem to work.

The only thing I have found that helps is I have to install a whole
fresh new copy of CakePHP and then manually copy over my controllers,
config, models, and views.

Does anyone have any idea what may be happening?

Thanks,

Chris