Well, it's been a long night and I am soon to give up on this Ajax
implementation throughout my application.  Let me describe what's
going on.  We have this web-site where we handle settings,
permissions, tickets etc... This web-site all built with cake uses a
modified version of the DarkAuth component (by Chris Walker "
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/darkauth-another-way ") to
also handle permissions based on the current site, and level that it
requires.  Now I have checked out the routing system (config/routes,
pages_controller, app_controller) and it seems that there have been
alot of tweaking around (redirects based on certain conditions).

On the other hand I have my application that I'm trying to merge to
this web-site, thing is, my whole application is built with ajax, from
links to pagination and forms.  Now for those who didn't quite
understand my problem above :

- My application was working flawlessly on localhost
- When transferred into the web-site, whenever I click on an ajax link
from my menu, it will redirect me correctly through Ajax, then I'll go
to click on another link and it doesn't do anything,  It doesn't even
call Ajax.
- The same behavior applies for the pagination and forms, Ajax is
simply not called.

-  My javascript is loaded (Prototype & Scriptaculous), even after the
first Ajax Request.
-  Added the RequestHandler component to the app_controller, as well
as the Ajax Helper

Can anyone explain to me ( briefly ) how Cake handles Ajax, or how
does XMLHTTPRequest  take information from the url.  Should I be
concerned on how routing is changed, and will that affect Ajax in
anyway?

Any help will be appreciated.