From: mscdex [mailto:msc...@gmail.com]
Sent: March-27-09 2:40 AM
To: CakePHP
Subject: Re: Update Select

On Mar 26, 9:40 pm, "Dave Maharaj :: WidePixels.com"
<d...@widepixels.com> wrote:
> Is this how it is supposed to update?

I would say yes. By de-selecting skill 13, you're disassociating the user
with that skill, so that association is deleted (or rather not re-
inserted).

If you're wondering why the ids changed, that's because Cake actually
deletes the existing row first, then inserts a new row containing the new
information instead of performing an actual SQL "update" command on the
existing row.