Hi,

I'm fairly new to CakePHP so if this is a stupid mistake forgive me.

A user will post a complaint against a company, so the complaint table
has company_id. I use a left join to get the company data. Then the
company has a field category_id which is simply the industry of the
company (categories have id / name). When I load a complaint I want to
grab the category name. I manage to get the category ID but cannot do
another left join within this left join.

Hope this makes sense.

At the moment I have;
company.php
        var $belongsTo = array('Category');

category.php
        var $hasMany = array('Company');

complaint.php
        var $belongsTo = array('Company', 'User');

view/complaints/view.thtml
echo $complaint['Company']['category_id']

which i want it to grab Category.name

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.