I have so far lest MediaView alone and gone a different way for
"fake", dynamic, files.

I have made use of parseExtensions to output files. The examples
mostly show rss feeds but you can just as easily use it to generate an
Excel sheet full of statistics about something on your site or any
other dynamic output.

/Martin